about IM status icons

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Mon Jun 8 12:48:47 PDT 2009

On Monday 08 June 2009, Nicolò Chieffo wrote:
> In my opinion a status is currently missing: d-n-d.

In KDE's Oxygen, we have user-busy for that. So +1 for getting an icon with
this purpose into the spec, it's commonly used by all kinds of messaging apps.

> Another useful icon for new protocols is user-invisible.

Same here, even named exactly like that.
I think this one is just as spec-worthy.

(A third extra icon is user-away-extended, but that's more of a Kopete thing
and not necessarily used by lots of other instant messaging apps. Maybe it
could even be replaced by user-idle.)

2c,
  Jakob