Notification spec issue: Ability to assign an icon *and* an image to a notification

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Thu Jun 18 08:22:19 PDT 2009

Aurélien Gâteau wrote:

> - Introduce a new method to check which version of the spec is
> implemented by the server:
>   org.freedesktop.Notifications.GetSpecVersion(out INT32 major,
>                                                out INT32 minor)

This one is stupid in fact... I realized the GetServerInformation method
already returns which version of the spec the server implements.

I started working on an implementation of this, to check whether this
can work. Meanwhile it would be really great if you could give me
feedback on this proposal.

Aurélien