"open collaboration services" mailing list?

Roberto Guido bob4job at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:57:48 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I write this in response of a request by Frank Karlitschek, from
OpenDesktop, which work with others on the Open Collaboration Services
Specification already on Freedesktop website (
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services
).

Seems actual development of the specs is a little fragmentated, no
discussions are published because the effort was based on feedback
directly from developers, the only mailing list about the argument is
here -> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/social-desktop and seems
strictly related to KDE implementation (while I'm interested in
discussion on the standard to share social desktop contents, perhaps
in the aim to bring those tools also on Gnome); Frank told me he asked
for mailing list hosting here at FD.o many times (but I cannot find
references about that on this list's archives: any link?): is it
possible to provide this resources so to improve all together this
promising and raising hype specification?