Actions extensions in File Managers - New parameters

PCMan pcman.tw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 03:56:51 PDT 2010

How should this parameter work if the selected files are of different
mime types?
Is this going to be a list of mime-types of every selected file?
For me, this is only useful for Exec key since you can pass this to
the command to let it do different things for different mime-types. If
this parameter is supported, its use should be limited to Exec, and %M
should be used in conjunction with %F or %U while %m should only be
used with %f and %u. Otherwise this looks ok to me.