Actions extensions in File Managers [DES-EMA] - Draft 0.13
pwieser at trychlos.org
Wed Aug 4 04:46:34 PDT 2010
I just updated our specification for action extensions in file manager 
to the version 0.13 of its draft.
Among some typo fixes, other modifications are:
- Restates in relevant chapters that actions and menus may have their own set of conditions.
- Add a "Building the whole hierarchy" new chapter.
- add %m and %M parameters.
- Better specify which parameters can be used to determine between « singular » and « plural » forms, and define the default behavior when only « irrelevant » parameters are found.
- States which value must be used in parameter expansions in the case of a singular form.
- The condition defined by the TryExec key evaluates to false if the specified file is not found or is not executable, instead of the entry being ignored.
Your comments are always more than welcome.
More information about the xdg