XDG badges

Helen postmodernhousewife at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 21:57:30 PST 2010

It would seem reasonable to use the Free Desktop symbol since XDG is
integral to the project.

I had a bit of a hunt around but can't see any other artwork. However,
I haven't had any real involvement with the project as yet so there
could be some creative stuff going on somewhere. At any rate, it seems
a good idea to make a range of logo graphics available in various
resolutions and formats, and to consider the possibility of
alternative logos (perhpas varying colors; a glossy 3-D look one
maybe).

It might be worth discussing with development/management teams to see
what the consensus is regarding development of branding and graphics
resources.

cheers

Helen