FMPS

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Wed Feb 17 08:08:39 PST 2010

I'm a bit behind on the next draft -- it's coming, I promise, as soon as
I get time -- but something was pointed out to me that I'd like further
input on.

I had suggested in the spec that people and publications be separated:

FMPS_Rating_Critic_Rolling_Stone
vs.
FMPS_Rating_Critic_Ralph=Gleason

I thought it'd be interesting to have a way to differentiate between
individual critics and publications/sites/aggregators.

However, it was just pointed out to me that = is a specifically not
allowed value in vorbiscomments.

So, what do people think -- should I find a different separator but keep
that person/publication separation intact, or drop the idea of the
separation? I like it personally.

Another possibility might be:

FMPS_Rating_Critic_Publication_Rolling_Stone
vs.
FMPS_Rating_Critic_Person_Ralph_Gleason

Thanks,
Jeff