website feedback

Ryan Lortie desrt at desrt.ca
Thu Jul 15 14:07:43 PDT 2010

hi Jaqui,

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 13:46 -0700, Jaqui Greenlees wrote:
> Navigation, finding software that is part of the project really sucks
> on the website.
> There IS NO NAVIGATION of the site.
>
> it's why wikis are piss poor options for entire websites, they don't
> have navigation.
> they work for documentation section, not entire sites.
>
> bad enough every bug report I have ever submitted just gets deleted,
> the "projects"
> have no interest in doing things right, only in bloating themselves
> into uselessness.
> [ eyesight damaging defaults in xorg's automatic configuration tool
> reports repeatedly deleted. ]
>
> now we get to see if plymouth will actually follow the intent of the
> FSF and GNU-GPL and fix the bug report I just submitted.
>

> the last two, are why not much import is placed on freedesktop.org
> activities by many people, the ignoring input from others of the
> projects associated with it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Owing to the fact that you are clearly a sage on these topics, but due
to the complete lack of constructive statements in this email, I
ventured to your website [http://jaqui-greenlees.net/] to see if I could
find any "pro tips" there.

Unfortunately, I was presented with this message:

  Error establishing a database connection

Just thought you might like to know.

Cheers