Trash specification

Wei Jiang _weijiang_ at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 07:04:24 PDT 2010

Acelet Filer (maybe there are other programs, exist or coming) tries to hide operating system differences so when you move from one operating system to another, you are very comfortable. For a cross-platform file manager, the Trash spec is MUCH more useful than Unix only one. This is the reason Acelet Filer uses this specification.

Windows trash system does not work for removable devices such as USB drives (correct my if I am wrong).

My suggestion (use an option) is good for Unix, it does not hurt Unix implementations, but good for Windows as well.