Why is "Registered Categories" still messed up?

Paul Elliott pelliott at blackpatchpanel.com
Sat Aug 6 15:55:03 PDT 2011

On Saturday, August 06, 2011 06:21:35 AM you wrote:
> Dnia piątek, 5 sierpnia 2011 o 22:24:32 Paul Elliott napisał(a):
> > I guess this shows one person authorized to change registered categories,
> > but it does not explain why the obvious deficiencies of that document are
> > never fixed.
>
> Sponsor a developer or become one yourself.  Prepare and publish a patch.
> If nothing happens, fork (Open Build Service or SourceForge are good
> places to place the fork).  Advertise the fork.  Override freedesktop.org
> and make it disappear into oblivion.
>
> Chris

It is always better to attempt to get a consensus to do the right thing that
to immediately go to radical solutions. It is always best to attempt to work
with other people first.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott at BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J