desktop-entry-spec: Add an optional Keywords key

Peter TB Brett peter at peter-b.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 02:12:11 PST 2011

Florian Müllner <fmuellner at gnome.org> writes:

> On jue, 2011-12-08 at 23:30 +0100, David Faure wrote:
>> On Friday, December 02, 2011 05:49:59 PM Peter Brett wrote:
>> > It seems to me like there are two options (and a couple of
>> > variations):
>> >
>> > 1) Re-use the "Keywords" key anyway...
>> >
>> >    b) ...and persuade the TDE guys to switch to using "X-KDE-Keywords"
>> >       instead.
>>
>> Yes, I think this is the best solution.
>
> So it looks like there are no objections - can we get the patch
> committed then?

Your update patch[1] looks good to me.  You should probably write a
patch for the "reserved keywords" section too, though, and make sure
that the TDE folks have been officially made cognizant of the change...

                  Peter

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freedesktop.xdg/12828

--
Peter Brett <peter at peter-b.co.uk>