Mime types for folders

Keith Poole platima at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 03:46:38 PST 2011

Hi and thanks.

I think being KDE only would be a problem. Are .directory files specifict to it? And is there any doco available for it?

Could be a good starting point though.

To clarify my goal; I want to associate folders with a special property (a .directory file, extension based mime type, etc), with a custom application (and icon handler).

-K