xdg-user-dirs-update ISSUE

Alexis Lopez Zubieta azubieta at estudiantes.uci.cu
Wed Nov 16 15:25:07 PST 2011

Hello:

I'm having some troubles with the internationalizacion of my personal folders. In my system I have in /etc/skel a folder name Desktop and when a new user is added this folder is created in his home folder. But when I run xdg-user-dirs-update the folder stays with the same name and it does not switch to "Escritorio" in my case that I use the locales es_ES.

Would someone help my with this.

--

University of Informatic Sciences (UCI) http://www.uci.cu
Nova Light Development Team http://www.nova.cu
Alexis López Zubieta azubieta at estudiantes.uci.cu

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com