PyXDG 0.20 release

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Sun Jun 24 11:09:39 PDT 2012

I'm pleased to announce the release of PyXDG 0.20, available from:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~takluyver/pyxdg-0.20.tar.gz

The main purpose of this release is to add support for Python 3. Note
that it requires Python 2.6 or later. Various bugs have been fixed
along the way, including patches from Debian and Gentoo. A list of the
changes is here:

http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/pyxdg

I've CCed Paul Horn, who owns the package on PyPI. Paul, can you
upload the new version, or add me (user takowl) to the package owners
so I can upload it?

Thanks to everyone who's tested the package and helped me resurrect
the codebase. With this update done, we can aim for a more thorough
overhaul - ensuring that it implements the current version of
standards, making proper tests and simplifying the code.

Best wishes,
Thomas