Thumbnail spec in git

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:11:34 PDT 2012

After reading it a little, one issue jumps to mind:
Why is the spec limiting itself to normal and large? Why not go with
thumbnails/128x128, thumbnails/256x256 etc and make normal/large symlinks
to 128 and 256?

(Or store normal/large settings in a config file in order to support
systems without symlinks. Or assume aliases...)

J. Leclanche