User dir in /run is set in env var?

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 01:29:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm working on a sollutution which creates network access, fuse-workspace.
It's ssimular to gnome vfs, and also based upon a fuse filesystem.

Supported is access to smb, and browsing the shares is possible through
libsmbclient or cifs. In the latest case fuse-workspace mounts the
remote shares using cifs on top of a browse tree.

Now right now it mounts the network at a directory set in a
configuration file, and it's a template:

$HOME/Network

I want to add the posibility to make it mount at

/run/user/%UIDNR% (with systemd systems)

/run/user/%USERNAME% (with upstart systems).

Is there an environment var or any other easy method to determine this
personal run directory??

Stef