User dir in /run is set in env var?

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 03:35:48 PDT 2013

Aha,

right! Thanks.

This is set in the environment of the user's shell.

Since my app fuse-workspace is a seperate service, and reacting on
login/logout events by watching:
a. the directory /run/systemd/users for systemd
b.consolekit if available
or a
c. pam module special for this (pam_script)) on other systems

howdo I get this environment var from the specific session to the
fuse-workspace process??

Stef