deletion of ocs spec

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sun Mar 17 12:08:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

the two pages are now back and I can login again. Thanks a lot.
But I don't have the right to edit the pages anymore. My username is: "FrankKarlitschek"

Does someone know how to fix that? I would like to release version 1.7 of the spec.
Thanks a lot for your help.

http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services-1.7

Frank