Status of Gallium EGL (without wayland)

Bruce Campbell yakman2020 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:27:52 PDT 2014

I'm seeing a weirdness with Gallium-egl.  It doesn't show any screen
configs.

Is this a known issue, or the result of an incompatible set of build
options, known incompatibilty between versions,  or something to fix?

If it's something to fix I will be happy to debug it.  I just didn't want
to spend the time if it was expected.

Thanks in advance.

The build is 10.2.5.  The envronment is free86 on Mint 17 with a 3.16.0
kernel, Radeon 5750 card which is showing up as gallium r600 under mesa and
radeon for the X server.

My configuration is:./autogen.sh CFLAGS="-O2 -ggdb2" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -ggdb2"
   \
            --prefix=/usr/local  \
            --sysconfdir=/etc                           \
            --enable-64-bit \
            --enable-texture-float \
            --enable-gles1 \
            --enable-gles2 \
            --enable-openvg \
            --enable-dri \
            --enable-dri3 \
            --enable-glx \
            --enable-gallium-osmesa \
            --enable-xa \
            --enable-gbm \
            --enable-xvmc \
            --enable-vdpau \
            --enable-omx \
            --enable-opencl \
            --enable-opencl-icd \
            --enable-driglx-direct \
            --enable-gallium-egl \
            --enable-gallium-gbm \
            --enable-r600-llvm-compiler \
            --enable-gallium-tests \
            --enable-shared-glapi \
            --enable-glx-tls \
            --enable-gallium-llvm \
            --enable-llvm-shared-libs \
            --with-egl-platforms="x11,drm,fbdev" \
            --with-gallium-drivers="r600,radeonsi,nouveau,r300,svga,swrast"