Proposal for a better mouse selection in text fields

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Sat Dec 13 04:33:19 PST 2014

wow, there were so many times when i was annoyed with this.

this proposal is great, but i’d go even further, and extend that vertical
area for line inputs *all the way* to the top and the bottom of the screen.

when i want to select everything up to the end of the line, i flick my
mouse pointer beyond the end of the line input, not above or below it.