patch review process

David Costa david.costa at ieee.org
Fri Jul 25 12:42:11 PDT 2014

Hi,
I've written a set of patches in order to fix bug #63153 of xdg-utils.

I already contributed in the past (#45859 always about xdg-open): at
that time the solution was readily applied while this time the website
told me about "someone being notified" of the attached patches, but
nothing happened so far.

To be clear, I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if there is
something I can/should do to have those patches reviewed and applied.

--
David Costa
PGP fingerprint 416B FA1B D107 1E3C 49BF  5E9A 8C02 E514 694A E632