menu categories for proaudio/ubuntustudio

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:13:41 PDT 2015

some effort is going into "cleaning up" the menu structure for proaudio
applications. is there a liaison in this community that i could speak to
about those items in the freedesktop standards? i was thinking, rather than
address the issues we are having for only ubuntustudio, we may be able to
get the items needed "upstream" and let the creators/developers of the
applications put the applications where they want them to be.

thanks

holstein