adding mime types for braille documents

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:29:03 UTC 2016

hi
I think that in this case we go purely off of the file extension.
Braille files have  ending extensions of either .brf or .brl. I'll
attach two files to this message, both very small. One will be the
braille file, ending in brf. The other will be the same file run through
a braille translator, and will end in .txt. Maybe you can see something
in it I can't? I am new at this, so it's definitely possible.
Thanks
Kendell Clark