adding mime types for braille documents

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:31:17 UTC 2016

hi
Thanks a lot for that. I'll cut off the first megabyte, and see if I
can't find the magic. I got the magic number from the ffmpeg source
code, and  the number series is in the bug report I filed, but I'll try
to generate a test file. I don't have commit access to shared mime info
though, so should I attach my test file to the list and have someone
look over it and commit if it passes?
Thanks
Kendell Clark