more info on audible files

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 05:36:33 UTC 2016

hi
I've got a mime type that works now. at character 1962, the Muser_alias
string identifies an audible audio file. How should I proceed now to get
my bug fixed? format a patch and attach it to the bug? Which I can do.
I'll also put my test.aa file into the tests folder or attach it hear
for someone else to do so if you guys want.
Thanks
Kendell Clark