Type=Webapp

Giles Atkinson Giles.Atkinson at citrix.com
Wed Jan 6 09:23:50 PST 2016

Genghis,

I think this needs additional explanation.  My guess is that such entries are not expected to be visible (NoDisplay=true), so is it intended purely for the "application" argument of "xdg-mime default"?  If not, what does it do?   How do you expect a Desktop File of this type to be activated? What do you expect to happen when such an entry is activated (there is no Exec key)?

The meaning of the Link item is unclear.  The spec defines the %u substitution as handling a URL, but yours is already in the tail of a URL.

Thanks,

Giles