Preference Opening Specification

Corentin Noël corentin at elementaryos.org
Fri Jan 15 16:12:45 PST 2016

Le 16 janv. 2016 1:03 AM, "Mattias Andrée" <maandree at member.fsf.org> a
écrit :

> Okay, so it is not fatal. But why do you need it?
> I think it is important not to introduce a bunch of
> standards just for completeness's sake, only if they
> are actually needed.
I actually need it in several places in the OS, in our indicators we have
links to settings panel, in settings panels themselves we have crosslinks
to other panels and in some of our apps we tell the user to add an account
to the online accounts panel and give a button to open it. We also could
use it in our web browser to ask the user to check his connectivity...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N0uqNtVXEFn3cLgNMeN75mP_dpMpCco-7uw5PKow-_Q/edit?usp=sharing