Extending xdg-user-dirs

Cosimo Cecchi cosimo.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:11:25 UTC 2016

Hi Bastien,

I am still interested in pursuing this, and possibly adopting upstream
maintenance of the xdg-user-dirs and xdg-user-dirs-gtk modules.
My branches still apply as they are, as no other changes went in git master
in the meantime, and should address your comments.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to move this
discussion forward.

Thanks,
Cosimo