introduction

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:29:58 UTC 2016

hi
Thanks for your help. How would I go about getting a unique string of
data, integer, text string, whatever to add to the mime type to make it
unique? Most of the mime types I want to add are binary so can't be
opened in a traditional text editor, and I know little about hex
editors. I'd like to also improve xcontent/* mime types so that they're
more accurate, as far as I can tell by looking in mime-editor they have
directory structure matches set with a priority of 50, but nothing there
to match. That's in addition to my psp mime type and daisy  dtb (digital
talking book) mime types.
Thanks
Kendell Clark