Status Notifier specification

Alberts Muktupāvels alberts.muktupavels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:08:32 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 8:53 PM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk
> wrote:

> --
>>
>> Wayland. How item is supposed to open/position context menu? x and y
>> parameters are useless, no? Clients in wayland does not know global
>> position....
>>

> You're right, but this has been phased out as a legacy fallback for years.

Is that documented somewhere? Or how am I / was supposed to know that.

What about Activate, SecondaryActivate? They also have x and y parameters...

What if I want provide sound indicator with slider to adjust sound level?

Clients should pass the menu as a property "Menu" which is a DBus object

--
Alberts Muktupāvels