AW: Seeking Bug analysis assistance for systemd

Pacal Mario Mario.Pacal at pankl.com
Thu Jul 19 14:35:18 UTC 2018

Dear sirs and madams,

Apology in advance if contacting this mailing list was the wrong thing to do.
If so, please advise me on where to find answers for my system related problem.

I am seeking assistance in the underlying problem's root cause analysis caused by an unknown source.
As well as the risk of just restarting the service system-logind1 and if this would resolve my issue. Same goes for a whole server restart.

Since it seems that org.freedesktop.systemd1 as the only bus service cannot be started properly, this
problem is quite specific. I posted this issue within linus forums, though thinking the issue cannot be solved
easily by only user based knowledge.

Since putting the whole information of my problem into this mail is causing it to be rejected for oversizing, I am gonna
link it to the redhat community post I made including the core file.

https://access.redhat.com/discussions/3536621

Kind regards
Mario Pacal

Ing. Mario Pacal