Ideas

Jérôme Bardot bardot.jerome at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:25:56 UTC 2018

First thx

I don’t want force anybody i want offer a something for people want to
work together and improve workflow.

The fact is i m newbie with specification and how it’s work. I want to
do it well.

Maybe i should send a message to several projects in order to federate
ideas and best practices ? also make web page to explains goals ?

For me it should not only approve software side but also system and
«cloud» side. In order to be use correctly with :
- easy save/restore
- save history of modification (git ?)
- publish retrieve from server (*dav things)
- use connection/(software) access rules
- improve storage (no duplication, will not be a problem when new
files systems will be stable)
- hook ready (receive/save/delete)

And it implies severals others questions (technical but not only), for
the moment i show improve search, sort,  format version management.

I feel alone to do that kind of work. I don’t know if there already
existing communities for talk about that ? There is several group but
there is a good one ? (linux foundation, here and more )

What do you think ?

(Sry for my english again, you can correct me it will improve me)