Consider adding license information to freedesktop.org wiki contents?

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Sun May 6 08:10:50 UTC 2018

On Sun, May 6, 2018, at 8:40 AM, Simon Lees wrote:
> Anyone
> who goes to the effort of editing a wiki knows and acknowledges that the
> content they have produced will be displayed on the wiki in its current
> form and are therefore giving permission for the content they have
> created to be redistributed by the wiki in its current form.

I'm fine with this 'implicit license' approach, but it's precisely the sort of grey area that other people insisted cannot possibly be allowed.

It's frustrating that people have the time and energy to argue about copyright, but nobody seems to be interested in doing anything to improve the wiki.

Thomas