Fwd: Re: Licensing for file manager DBus interface spec

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Mon May 7 21:05:54 UTC 2018

With the agreement of the author (see below), I've added license information to the file manager DBus interface spec, with a note that anyone contributing to that page in the future agrees to license their contribution the same way.

Federico also agreed on this licensing for any other contributions he has made to the wiki. While we didn't yet agree that that's the licensing we want to aim to use sitewide, they're both very permissive licenses, so it's a good starting point.

Thomas