Freedesktop "Recent File Storage Specification" broken by concept - what's the correct way to fix it?

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Thu Sep 3 14:55:14 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-09-03 at 15:30 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> Great! I guess I'll need to have access to the repository, then. :-)

I've updated the READMEs in the repository:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xdg/xdg-specs/-/merge_requests/34

The easiest way to contribute a spec is to create a merge request for
it. You'll need to update "specs.idx" in the web-export directory and
run "update.py" on your local machine to test out the generation of the
website.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

Cheers