Type=Webapp

piegames piegames at darmstadt.ccc.de
Tue Sep 22 13:37:12 UTC 2020

You propose to add `Type=Webapp` to the desktop entry specification.
Thus, please provide the exact semantics of you proposal, ideally in a
way that is easy to understand for someone who has read the spec
instead of the mail backlog.

>From what I understand about your proposal though, it seems to me that
you want semantics that are similar to `Terminal=true` but for web
applications. You might want to evaluate solutions that work similarly
to terminal applications and thus won't require a new desktop entry
`Type`.

Regards,
piegames