Questions

BARDOT Jérôme bardot.jerome at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 07:28:27 UTC 2021

Thx

Yes it is (helpfull). I already know some stuff i just need to make
stuff i need works. :)

I first come here for some data approch too.

Do you think about more data like ebooks that can be great to have ?

where each application basically just has its own sandboxed home folder => most stupid thing in the world

We need an appropriate data security policies tool with an real identity
manager.

And i currently try to working on a such tool. If people here have ideas
feel free to share.

J.