[Xesam] Ontology updates

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:34:09 PST 2008

Hi,

A small update for the ontology that should finish of the ontology
related issues on: http://xesam.org/main/XesamUpdates

Summary of the attached patch:

 * Add a xesam:error field to our root item xesam:DataObject. This new
xesam:error field is put in the Xesam Convenience onto

 * Specify that we use IANA subtags (just like all FDO operating
systems) in the xesam:language field

 * Introduce a new field called xesam:urlHint (this field has been
called xesam:urlScheme and xesam:urlVendor in the past). xesam:urlHint
goes in the Core onto

 * Add note to xesam:url that a hint for interpreting the url may be
found in xesam:urlHint

Comments?

Mikkel