[Xesam] Wiki software update

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:04:24 PST 2008

Hi all,

I updated our moinmoin wiki software to 1.6.1. It was not without
bumps, so please ping me ASAP if you find problems.

The main reason was to have TextChas (a textual captcha) on the pages.
I am quite burdened by spam removal at times.

Now you have to name one of the search engines participating in Xesam
to edit or create pages. Members of the group TrustedEditorGroup are
excepted from this.

I glanced over the user list and added the names that I recognized to
http://xesam.org/main/TrustedEditorGroup, but there are many spam
users so I might have missed *you* in the crowd.

Any member of that group should be able to add others, so feel free to
do so if you are a member.

With hopes for a smooth ride,
Mikkel