[Xesam] Proposal: Desktop Search hackfest

Quim Gil quimgil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 11:52:51 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Urho Konttori <urho.konttori at nokia.com> wrote:
> As Quim Gil said, we'd need a rough count to see how many we can sponsor.

Rough count and city/country of origin!!! Very important to estimate budget.

Also, you need to find someone in Berlin or surrounding to help with
the accommodation.

> http://www.xesam.org/main/summit/September2008.

I tried to start editing but I get a weird unchanged page no matter
how many times I press edit. Stupid me? Can be.  :)

As a second possibility you have
http://wiki.maemo.org/Desktop_Search_Hackfest - login not required.

But please start a wiki page to have a single point for documentation
and discussion. Now it's a nightmare to follow all you guys.  :)

In practical terms, we could agree on this: please deliver a draft
list before the end of Friday. With this I can make rough nu,bers and
tell you if we can include more, less...

Thanks!

--
Quim Gil /// http://flors.wordpress.com