[Xesam] Need paged search mode for xesam

Philip Van Hoof spam at pvanhoof.be
Tue May 6 11:33:49 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 20:09 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> 2008/5/6 Philip Van Hoof <spam at pvanhoof.be>:

> We can revisit it if we ever want to make API breaking changes (ie
> Xesam Search 2.0).

If we know how exactly it'll look now, than we can make a remote API in
our own DBus namespace that looks exactly the same.

Perhaps start a draft of Xesam Search 2.0 already?

This will make our migration in future much more easy, and it'll give
Xesam a free test platform to verify the usefulness and applicability of
the added remote API.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
http://pvanhoof.be/blog