[Xesam] Desktop Search Hackfest Writeup

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 12:59:22 PDT 2008

2008/9/25 Urho Konttori <urho.konttori at nokia.com>:
> ext Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Since the hackfest had a pretty massive impact on the Xesam future I
>> have started documenting our discussions so we have some written
>> material to move forward on.
>>
>> The beginnings can be found here: http://xesam.org/main/Hackfest2008
>>
>> Sadly it is far from done, but I will continue to work on it over the
>> next days, and you may consider this an invitation to help because I
>> really don't have much time for it. In fact I would hugely appreciate
>> it if everyone would write a little snippet in their particular areas
>> of interest.
>>
>> I will ping you guys when it is more complete.

Sorry for not moving this forward, but work and family has been quite
consuming lately. I am seeing my calendar clear up a bit now though so
I'll start working on the summary and new proposals again.

I know that some of you have been lurking with some experiments in
regards to the new APIs. Maybe it is worth to share? We need a place
to start the discussion on the API again anyway as people still don't
seem to agree completely.

Mikkel