[Xesam] xesam website

Roberto Guido bob4mail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:43:08 PDT 2009

In a previous mail Ivan suggested a revision of the website, which is in fact
a little confusing (and very little appealing ;-) ).

Do you Ivan mind about a reorganization of contents or a completely new
solution?
I don't like wikis, in which is too difficult to enforce any kind of layout to
all people going to modify it an confusion tends to diverge, but would
suggest exposing contents in some kind of CMS (and perhaps maintain a wiki
for extra stuffs).

Suggestions? Comments? I can provide support for this task.

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido
http://claimid.com/madbob