[Xesam] [nepomuk-kde] Nepomuk/Desktop/Shared ontologies - svn layout as discussed at the GCDS last week

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jul 16 08:47:29 PDT 2009

On Monday 13 July 2009 16:10:31 Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> * Copyright: none of the files contain a copyright header atm. We need to
>   settle on the licence and then add a header to all files. Also atm the
>   documentation stated that the ontos are (C) Nepomuk consortium which does
>   not exist anymore. Question is: who is it now?

Do you need legal advice? A code license such as LGPL or so might not be what
we want, and changing license at some later point will cause a lot of
headaches, so better be safe now ...

Also note that copyright is different from the license, without knowing the
copyright holder(s), it's impossible to change a license. Probably a good idea
to add those anyway.

So if legal advice on that is needed, the KDE e.V. can help providing this.
Let me know in that case...
--
sebas