[Xesam] [Ticket-a-day] Initiative

Evgeny Egorochkin phreedom.stdin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:28:47 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 21 July 2009 11:37:17 Leo Sauermann wrote:
> agree
> (shoots, now I wasn't silent...)
>
> once a ticket is agreed, only the ONTOLOGY MAINTAINER should do the
> change to the actual RDF file on the SVN,
> what do you think?

Usually yes, although I don't see the ability to delegate the commit to
another person if it's the easiest way out.

> and please remove now the procedures that are invalid and document this
> here:
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/OntologyMaintenance

Hmm I'm assuming I should add myself as a backup maintainer for all NIE -based
ontologies? Actually I'll gladly oversee other ontologies if it's needed. I
can commit sufficient resources to this within the next several months. Anyway
within several months we'll have the ontology stabilized.