[Xesam] [nepomuk-kde] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Sebastian Faubel sebastian.faubel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:18:37 PDT 2009

Herewith I'd like to volunteer to assist in maintaining the NFO. Over
the last three years I have been working on a project that focuses on
efficient attribute based file management for storage abstraction in
Semantic Desktops. The results of this project will be published in
October this year and I'd like to propose the developed Ontology for
integration into NEPOMUK.