[Xesam] Desktop ontology svn layout

Sebastian Trüg strueg at mandriva.com
Mon Jun 29 05:33:46 PDT 2009

On Monday 29 June 2009 09:35:58 Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> On Monday 29 June 2009 02:32:45 Leo Sauermann wrote:
> > ok, so we agree.
> >
> > still - use N3 and do two files, trig sucks.
>
> due to missing tool support?
> Two files means having build tools that merge them. These cannot be based
> on java!

actually I think this is not correct. We could have the files generated on the
server. Then I think it is OK to use java tools. However, if the files should
be generated at build-time, then we should use scripts, python or perl or bash
or whatever.

Is there someone with scripting skills here?
I am thinking about 3 input files:
1. the common namespaces which we use for all ontologies
2. the actual N3 source of the ontology itself
3. the metadata n3 file

I am working on that now.