[Xesam] [nepomuk-kde] An open-source project for desktop ontology maintenance

Roberto Guido bob4job at gmail.com
Thu May 7 03:41:18 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Sebastian Faubel
<sebastian.faubel at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 11:41 +0200, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>> The OSCAF
>> foundation has been set up by NEPOMUK participants (KDE is among them) and its
>> goals align with those of KDE.

Oh, I missed this detail...
In previous mails (by Trueg, probably...) "neutrality" was one
argument. And OSCAF is not "neutral" at all, in a standardization
scenario. Or I misunderstood "neutrality"?

What is goal of this thread: are we discussing maintainance of the
Nepomuk project in its own (so: why the cross-post on Xesam?) or
opening Nepomuk to standardization (so: why depend on OSCAF?) ?