[Xesam] NUAO

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Fri Jan 29 08:06:56 PST 2010

It was Evgeny Egorochkin who said at the right time 25.01.2010 18:26 the
following words:
> Hi,
>
> I have committed a NUAO(Nepomuk User Action Ontology) draft. Your comments are
> welcome at https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/ticket/16
>
> P.S. Yes I'm alive again :)

rock! thank you!

I made a page for the open questions and closed the ticekt - this is done

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/NUAO

if one of the open questions is pressing more than us, then they should
create tickets... until this, I would leave the open questions as is and
not further work on them, we need input from developers first.

best
Leo

Dr. Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +43 6991 gnowsis
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313