[xliff-tools] XLIFF <-> PO filter source code contribution

Rodolfo M. Raya rodolfo at heartsome.net
Sat Feb 5 10:46:58 PST 2005

Hi All,

Heartsome Holdings, http://www.heartsome.net , would like to donate its
current PO <-> XLIFF filters to this project. The code is written in
Java and allows conversion of PO files to XLIFF and back.

I would also like to contribute my own code that converts Java
Properties files to XLIFF and back. The source code of this filter is
available at IBM developerWorks, acompanying an article about XLIFF that
I wrote in last October (see
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-localis2/ ).

This is just an initial offer. We may donate more code in the future,
depending on your acceptance and the evolution of the XLIFF-Tools
project.

Best regards,
Rodolfo
--